The Australian HR and recruitment industries are spoilt for choice when it comes to best of breed, homegrown tech solutions.
Our HR tech sector boasts some incredible success stories, which we should be very proud of and take any opportunity to showcase.
So, we are really excited to announce that on Thursday 5 July we will be teaming up with five other smart tech-based solutions to deliver RecTech18.
This year’s inaugural event will bring together just a handful of leading Australian platforms to demonstrate how they can support HR and talent acquisition leaders with various elements of the recruitment process.
With speed pitches delivered by each provider, followed by deep dive demos presented in breakout sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to hear exactly how each solution works, the benefits it offers and ask the questions they need answered to know if the technology is right for them.
At the symposium, HR and recruitment professionals will hear from:
- LiveHire- LiveHire connects candidates and recruiters via communities - helping to connect the right talent to the right opportunities, quickly.
- VideoMyJob - An award-winning an enterprise video solution that enables you to create, share and track branded video, to better engage with jobseekers and employees.
- Hired1st - Hired1st instantly screens resumes and ranks them accordingly, giving consultants more time to connect with the top candidates.
- fit2work - fit2work is the most trusted provider of police checks, background screening solutions and identity verification.
- Xref - Xref is an online reference checking platform, trusted by more than 700 organisations globally to enable fast, smart and confident hiring decisions.
- Enboarder- Enboarder creates engaging onboarding experiences for today's digital generation. Ensure rich and consistent onboarding, on any device.
To add some friendly competition to the event, attendees will also be asked to vote for their favourite platforms against three award categories:
- Favourite speed pitch
- Favourite demo
- Best overall product
Awards will be presented to those with the highest votes at the end of the evening!
The event is free to attend but spaces are limited to the HR and talent acquisition leaders of Australia. If that’s you, register to secure your spot now!