Xref is now officially a leader in the reference check software market, as identified by real, verified users who have provided their feedback on G2, the business software comparison website.
G2 is a resource adopted by businesses globally to find the best solutions to meet their needs. It offers ease in assessing the options available and confidence that the final decision made is based on the opinions of those already using the platform.
G2 Badge Success
In the latest round of award badges, issued by G2 for performance in it’s Spring Grid Reports, Xref is delighted to have been identified as a Leader in the Reference Check category and a High Performer for both mid-market and enterprise users in the Pre-Employment Screening category.
And, while these are all fantastic accolades, perhaps our most important achievement is also winning the Users Love Us reward, measured by the volume of reviews received that award us four or more stars overall.
As a company with a big heart and an unwavering focus on customer success, it is extremely important to us that people don’t just use us, they love us - this badge carries so much weight in confirming that this is the case.
The process undertaken by G2 to rate software solutions for each category is unique and complex. It includes an assessment of the reviews provided, as well as aggregated data from online sources and social networks and adopts a unique algorithm to calculate scores for satisfaction and market presence.
When it comes to reviewing software performance by segment size, the review data is used only from reviewers who are employed by a company within a particular segment, against the following definitions:
- Small-Business: a company with 50 or fewer employees
- Mid-Market: a company with 51–1,000 employees
- Enterprise: a company with 1,001+ employee
A Commitment to High Standards
We continue to work hard to ensure that both our platform and team offer clients the best possible experience, ensuring:
- Ease and speed - while this has become somewhat of a hygiene factor for successful software platforms, we are proud to offer users a solution that allows them to request a reference in 30 seconds and see the results returned in as little as 24 hours.
- Compliance and governance - Xref is certified by the world’s highest global standard for data security. Xref is ISO 27001 certified and offers globally compliant data collection and storage. It meets all regulatory requirements, to ensure every candidate is assessed fairly.
- Value & trust - We are trusted by more than 1,200 businesses globally and offer a reliable tech solution with dedicated account managers and local, support. Xref’s an enterprise-ready solution that scales with businesses as they grow.
- Fraud detection - Our platform detected more than 7,000 cases of potential fraud in one 12 month period. Xref's unique fraud algorithm monitors for unusual activity during a reference and raises a red flag if anything potentially fraudulent is detected.
- Relevant & valuable insights - We offer candidate assessment at a glance, delivering relevant data analytics to inform great recruitment decisions with tailored and comparable insights, perfect for candidate benchmarking.
What Our Users Are Saying
So, what are some of the reviewers saying that have contributed to our success on G2?
Seamless, effortless & compliant!
"I love using Xref, the process itself is really uncomplicated, for candidates, referees and my wider team and the support team is fantastic."
Can't do without Xref
"The ability to complete reference checks in a timely manner is the most obvious benefit, but also the amount of detail we get from the referees is significantly more than in phone-based reference checks (where a "good" might be seen as a way to hurry the telephone call up!)."
Makes references checks easy
"Perfect for out of country & hard to reach references. We hire a lot of newcomers to Canada and Xref helps us reach out to companies all over the world via e-mail."
To read these and other reviews in full, head over to Xref’s G2 profile.
Have Your Say
For today’s digital workforce, being able to asses platform performance through a trusted, online resource is not only useful but critical to making fast and informed decisions. User reviews have been proven to outperform any other assessments in the consumer world, for some time, and platforms like G2 are proving the same can be said for B2B decision-makers.
If you’re an Xref user and would like to share your thoughts and enable other HR and recruitment leaders to make their decision on the best reference checking tool for them, you can leave us a review on G2 (and we’d also be very grateful for it!)