Xref Leads in G2's Fall 2021 Report for Reference Checking
The G2 Fall 2021 report is out, and we’re pleased to rank as a leader once again in the reference checking category. In addition to the leader badge, we’ve also received seven other prestigious G2 awards, including a new Momentum Leader award.
Based on 217 user reviews, G2’s Fall 2021 report gives Xref tops scores for implementation, customer support and usability. This is the fourth consecutive quarter for Xref’s leadership position in the G2 report, which shows how much our customers love and trust us.
G2 2021 Awards
Take a look at our award success for Fall 2021:
- Leader, mid-market segment
- Momentum Leader
- Best Relationship
- Best Relationship, mid-market segment
- Most Implementable
- Best Usability, mid-market segment
- Users Love us
What does G2 scoring reveal
Based on user reviews, Xref has achieved an excellent user satisfaction score of 4.7/5 on G2 which shows how much our reviewers love us.
G2 is a trusted peer-to-peer review and technology marketplace where professionals can discover the best software to meet their business needs. Quarterly Grid Reports for the reference checking category highlight the top-rated digital references providers chosen by its customers.
As we lead in the reference checking category, below is a summary of what the awards mean
The Relationship score is calculated by G2’s proprietary algorithm that factors in real-user satisfaction ratings for a number of relationship-related review questions.
The Relationship score is affected by the ease of doing business, a customer’s satisfaction with the quality of support, a customer’s likelihood of recommending the product and the number of reviews received on G2.
Recruiters looking for reference checking software can compare providers in terms of the best relationship and customer support based on the experiences of their peers.
The Implementation score is calculated by G2’s proprietary algorithm that factors in real-user satisfaction ratings for a number of implementation-related review questions.
The Most Implementable badge indicates customer satisfaction with the set-up process, high user adoption, and clients’ shortest go-live period.
Best Usability (Mid-Market)
G2 rates products and vendors based on reviews gathered from the user community and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. They then apply a unique, patent-pending algorithm to this data to calculate the product's usability score.
Receiving the Best Usability badge is a clear indicator of the ease of use and administration that our users have found using Xref.
Users Love Us
One of our favourites is the ‘Users love us’ badge. This badge is measured by the volume of reviews received that award us four or more stars overall.
Our commitment to customers:
We continue to work hard to offer our clients the best possible experience, ensuring our solution is
- Faster - while this has become somewhat of a hygiene factor for successful software platforms, we are proud to offer users a solution that allows them to request a reference in 30 seconds and see the results returned in as little as 24 hours.
- Simple and convenient for all - Recruiters, candidates and referees can access the Xref solution anytime and on any device.
- Compliance and governance - Xref is certified by the world’s highest global standard for data security. Xref is ISO 27001 certified and offers globally compliant data collection and storage. It meets all regulatory requirements to ensure every candidate is assessed fairly.
- Value & trust - We are trusted by more than 1,200 businesses globally and offer a reliable tech solution with dedicated account managers and local support. Xref’s an enterprise-ready solution that scales with businesses as they grow.
- Unusual activity detection - Xref's unique algorithm monitors for unusual activity during a reference and raises a red flag if anything potentially fraudulent is detected.
- Relevant & valuable insights - We offer candidate assessment at a glance, delivering relevant data analytics to inform great recruitment decisions with tailored and comparable insights, perfect for candidate benchmarking.
We’re grateful to G2 for these accolades, mainly because this recognition comes from our users and clients who have taken the time to share their feedback about our services.
Here's what some of them have to say
If you’re an Xref user and would like to share your feedback on your experience of using Xref, you can leave us a review on G2 (we’d eagerly look forward to it!) or if you'd like to review our G2 page, feel free to visit!
About G2 Reports
G2 Reports are released quarterly and rank products based on reviews gathered directly from its community of users, including data aggregated from online sources and social networks. Products named within the Leader quadrant are “rated highly by G2 users and have substantial market presence scores.”