What trends do you need to know about for successful hiring?
This year has brought a lot of uncertainty across the globe, but despite the challenges we’re currently facing, modern technology has allowed many companies to continue working and many employers to keep on hiring.
If anything, these challenges have sped up the timeline for the biggest recruitment tech trends of the year and presented a unique opportunity for businesses to experiment with and implement new processes to help keep their teams connected.
We have organised a great line up of panelists to give their insights, including:
- Sascha Gray, VP Sales at Weirdly Ltd
- Mike Keating, Co-Founder of Attract.ai
- Tim Griffiths, Co-Founder & CSO at Xref
- Jerome Ternynck, Founder & CEO of SmartRecruiters
Within the webinar you can expect answers and discussion on the following themes and questions:
- What impact is AI having on recruitment and what does the future look like?
- Data governance: What steps can companies take to become security-savvy?
- Why are soft skills taking precedence and how can technology help us to identify them?
- How is video changing recruitment?
- How can we use data to gain meaningful insights across the entire talent lifecycle?
Join our panel of experts and watch the webinar below for some great insights and advice.
You can also read more in our blog: Exploring the Top Recruitment Tech Trends for 2020 where we have broken it down to four points:
- Video Recruitment - Touching on video interviews and pre-recorded video.
- Artificial Intelligence - The power of AI in recruitment.
- Soft Skills - “We hire for aptitude and we fire for attitude, so why don’t we start by hiring for attitude?” - Jerome Ternynck, founder and CEO at SmartRecruiters
- Data Governance and Security - Using tech to be more human.